- You are here
- IREBS Immobilienakademie
- On-the-job study courses
- Executive Management Program In International Real Estate
Executive Management Program In International Real Estate
The EMPIRE Program, developed by SDA Bocconi, ESSEC Business School and IREBS Real Estate Academy, provides managers the right context, models and knowledge to develop an effective and innovative business strategy in the European real estate market and build concrete management results.
|Study Course||Executive Management Program In International Real Estate|
|Study locations||Eltville (Rhein-Main-Gebiet), Milano, Paris|
|Tuition fee||from 8.100,- Euro | Early booking discount: Save 900,- Euro by registration till 15 July 2018|
Prof. Dr. Tobias Just FRICS, IREBS Real Estate Academy
Prof. Dr. Michel Baroni FRICS, ESSEC Business School
Prof. Dr. Giacomo Morri MRICS, SDA Bocconi
+49 (0)6723 9950-30
+49 (0)6723 9950-35
13.09.2018 – 15.09.2018
Milano – SDA Bocconi School of Management, Via Bocconi 8, 20136 Milano MI, Italien
07.02.2019 – 09.02.2019
Paris – ESSEC International Business School, 3 Avenue Bernard Hirsch, 95021 Cergy-Pontoise, Frankreich
EMPIRE Program takes 6 month in total. Course is splitted in three modules - three days each module.
9 am till 9 pm including lunches, dinners and guided tours
9.000,- € plus VAT for the entire program. 3.450,- € plus VAT per one module. 6.900,- € plus VAT for two modules. The program fee covers tuition, case materials, lunches and social events included in the program agenda.
Special Payment terms
- 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent by 15 July 2018.
- 15% reduction on the program fee is offered to members of IMMOEBS and IREBS Alumni.
These offers are not cumulative.
The tuition fee does not cover costs for travel or accommodation. IREBS real estate academy is happy to support students in the organisation of their study trips abroad.
EMPIRE doesn’t close with a final test. There will be no certificate. The program is designed to extend your personal skills und professional knowledge. It corresponds to 9-ECTS-Credits.
Management excellence in Real Estate
ESSEC Business School, International Real Estate Business School and SDA Bocconi School of Management: three top European Schools of Management with a strong focus and tradition on Real Estate Management Education and Research will provide an extensive focus on the most up to date models and techniques for Real Estate strategy and innovation. All three business schools hold RICS accredited degree programs. This is a new initiative launched in cooperation with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
The program allows participant to enter a network of professionals, investors, public authorities representatives operating on different sides of real estate and to face each managerial issue from all professional points of view. In addition to class activities, participants will have the chance to attend social lunches, dinners and cocktails with keynote speakers to stimulate networking, experience sharing and discussion on specific managerial issues.
In addition to some of the most experienced educators in Real Estate Management, faculty members of the three Schools of Management, the program has invited internationally acclaimed professors and industry experts.
International Perspective vs Local Excellence
Each module approaches key managerial issues and trends in real estate with an international perspective and a focus on local specificity: finance and innovation in the real estate market in La Defence-Paris, Retail properties in Milano, housing market development in Germany.
Interactive case-based sessions, intensive group works, site visits to main local operators, face-to-face sessions with top professionals from the business community will allow participants to find real and concrete solutions to face the new challenges in real estate.
We will analyze the effects on the real estate market of present economic trends in Europe, with a focus on Globalization, Emergence of Global Value Chains and the Economic crisis. We will understand how to create a diversified international property portfolio considering the latest issues in the real estate market: the effects of retail and shopping experience on the property market, the investment opportunities in housing, the new concepts of intelligent buildings and intelligence in buildings, green property and the need for sustainability. Each module will include a thematic focus on a key local issue.
Managing innovation in retail properties & digital
MILANO: 13-165 SEPTEMBER 2018
Coordinator: Giacomo Morri - SDA Bocconi
TRENDS, INNOVATION & RETAILING
- New trends worldwide.
- Real Estate Development for Retailers: present scenario, disruptive changes generated by 2008-2014 crisis, emerging and discontented needs.
- How to set up a distinguishing and attractive value proposition in terms of Retail Development: singling out and defining new potential retailers.
- Digital impact and attractive value propositions.
- What’s next. Designing and managing new shopping malls for the next decade: upcoming key distinguishing traits.
INNOVATION & RETAILING: THINKING OUT OF THE BOX
- Globalization and the Emergence of Global Value Chains.
- Impact in Retailing Innovation.
- Site Visit of Milan excellence in retail properties with leading local operators.
HOW TO APPLY INNOVATION TO MARKETING OF RETAIL PROPERTIES
- How to define a Marketing Plan in Retail Business: the STEP methodology.
- Marketing and retail properties: final conclusion.
- Self-cases: presentation by every group, and discussion all together.
Managing innovation in real estate & sustainability
ELTVILLE: 08-10 NOVEMBER 2018
Coordinator: Tobias Just– International Real Estate Business School
STARTING WITH REALITY AND GEOGRAPHICAL EXPANSION INNOVATION
- Global monetary policy - low interest rates, high risks.
- European housing market: market structure and market dynamics.
- Strategic Management.
- Working Dinner.
REAL ESTATE & INNOVATION
- Entrepreneurial Thinking & Drivers of Innovation.
- Real Estate and innovation: What is different?
- Dinner with a keynote: Come on – Towards a sustainable World Society
REAL ESTATE & SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION
- Sustainability 2.0 - From Green talking to Green walking.
- Morgenstadt: City of the Future - how to link innovations to urban development.
Managing innovation in Finance & the European real estate market
PARIS, 07-09 FEBUARY 2018
Coordinator: Michel Baroni - ESSEC Business School
INNOVATION FINANCE: PAN-EUROPEAN STRATEGY A WAY TO DIVERSIFY THE PORTFOLIO?
- Trends for the European real estate investment market in 2018
- How to define sustainability as a determinant of an allocation strategy?
- Dinner with a keynote speaker
INNOVATION USING RISK MANAGEMENT TOOL ON REAL ESTATE
- Case study: How to define sustainability as a determinant of an allocation strategy?
- Site visit in Paris: The “Grand Paris” project, La Defence integrated
- Real Estate as a risk management tool for the companies
INNOVATION REAL ESTATE
- Wrap up and conclusions
The program is designed for managers and professionals with 10-15 years of professional experience in the real estate sector, typically as head of fund management, investments or asset management of companies, institutions and consultant agencies involved in the development and management of real estate assets. The program may also be of interest to other companies, institutions and public authorities interested in understanding the new frontiers of strategy, investment, advisory and management in real estate with an international and innovation-oriented perspective.
MAARTEN VERMEULEN FRICS
Regional Managing Director
(Europe, Russia & Cis, Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors)
"From talking to our members we learn that internationalisation is high on the strategic agenda and as a result their employees need to be trained to meet the challenges of doing business cross-border. ESSEC Business School, IREBS and Bocconi, three reputable and leading European universities joined forces and offer an integrated programme, exactly filling this gap in the European property education market. We have no doubt that the programme will be successful and meets the requirements for the international property professional of tomorrow."
Head Of Real Estate Finance And Private Equity
(Simres Real Estate Sarl)
"The EMPIRE-program offers an expert view on trends and outlooks for the Real Estate markets of the 3 leading economies in Europe. I am looking forward to broadening my network and increasing my perspectives on these markets."