The IREBS is regularly honored by leading publishers and institutions. A detailed overview of all awards and honors can be found here:
IREBS offers a range of practical courses that meet the highest quality standards
IREBS International Real Estate Business School was certified on 30 September 2013 by TÜV Hessen according to international Educational and Continuing Educational Standard DIN ISO 29990. This seal of quality is a guarantee to course participants that IREBS International Real Estate Business School courses are designed and constantly upgraded to meet the requirements of the labour market.
The German Institute for Standardisation developed DIN ISO 29990 in order to increase the transparency and comparability of the various quality management systems on the education and continuing education market. Certification of IREBS International Real Estate Business School is a guarantee for our students of the highest standard of marketable and competitive training with proven quality management.
Certification according to DIN ISO 29990 means that further continuing education courses provided by IREBS International Real Estate Academy are also recognised as training-leave courses in North Rhine Westphalia and in Bremen, for instance. In these Federal States, students can only apply for paid training leave if the course provider is certified, for example according to DIN ISO 29990, and meets other conditions.
Our contact course in Real Estate Economics was accredited in 1992 as the first course of studies in continental Europe to be accredited with retroactive effect from 1990 by the RICS Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Since then RICS has reaffirmed its endorsement of the contact courses provided by IREBS Real Estate Business school time after time. The most recent accreditation was awarded in January 2015 for the following five years, i.e. to the end of 2019 – an unusually long accreditation period and therefore a sign of the trust RICS has in IREBS International Real Estate Business School. Graduates of the contact course in Real Estate Economics are therefore qualified, on graduating, to apply for RICS membership assessment.
IREBS International Real Estate Business School was named best German provider of advanced training in 2012
In the 2012 university rankings of Immobilien Zeitung, IREBS Immobilienakademie took first place out of 21 advanced training institutions rated with an emphasis on real estate studies. In the “overall studies” category, the advanced training academy received the rating “very good”. In four individual categories, IREBS International Real Estate Business School asserted itself against the competition. Among these were categories rating relevance to professional life, course structure and organisation, professors and learning environment. In the survey, the students praised IREBS International Real Estate Business School in particular for its small groups, good mix of professionals and academics, network and the “wonderful location”.
Press release: IREBS International Real Estate Business School is the best advanced training provider in Germany
In addition to first-rate career opportunities in the German real estate sector, graduates of IREBS International Real Estate Business School, through the RICS accreditation of their qualification, are also afforded the opportunity to prove their skills and motivation on an international level. Membership of RICS means being part of an international community of experts that offers invaluable opportunities for networking and the development of attractive business partnerships with other highly qualified professional colleagues.
- Hold an internationally recognised professional title (MRICS and FRICS),
- Are part of a professional elite,
- Have higher career prospects and opportunities to earn
- Are part of an international network of real estate professionals,
- Are subject to a strict code of conduct,
- Enjoy credibility and influence among decision-makers at national and international level,
- Benefit from the principle of life-long learning and
- Receive guidance, information and support from the appropriate national association.
Real estate professionals qualified to be chartered surveyors for two primary reasons:
- RICS guarantees an internationally recognised, high level of training. Members of RICS are bound, throughout their professional lives, to the organisation’s standards – for example, independent analysis. Compliance is constantly monitored.
- Membership represents high status in the real estate sector – RICS membership opens doors. The most important international stakeholders value the high qualification of chartered surveyors. RICS membership offers many opportunities of working together with highly-respected professional colleagues throughout the world.
As a member of the Corporate Governance initiative, we work with transparency, professionalism and fairness. This applies equally to our students, business partners and in particular to our colleagues and service providers.