- Sie sind hier
- Berufsbegleitende Studiengänge
- Executive Management Program In International Real Estate
Executive Management Programme In International Real Estate
The EMPIRE Programme, developed by ie Exponential Learning, ESSEC Business School and IREBS Real Estate Academy, provides managers the right context, models and knowledge to develop an effective and innovative business strategy in the European real estate market and build concrete management results.
|Study Course||Executive Management Programme In International Real Estate|
|Study locations||Kloster Eberbach (Eltville nähe Frankfurt), Madrid, Paris|
|Tuition fee||from 8.100,- Euro | Early booking discount: Save 900,- Euro by registration till 15 November|
Prof. Dr. Tobias Just FRICS, IREBS Real Estate Academy
Prof. Dr. Michel Baroni FRICS, ESSEC Business School
Teresa Martin-Retortillo, ie Exponential Learning
+49 (0)6723 9950-30
+49 (0)6723 9950-35
EMPIRE Program takes 5 month in total. Course is splitted in three modules - three days each module.
9 am till 9 pm including lunches, dinners and guided tours
9.000,- € plus VAT for the entire program. 3.450,- € plus VAT per one module. 6.900,- € plus VAT for two modules. The program fee covers tuition, case materials, lunches and social events included in the program agenda.
Special Payment terms
• A 15% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent by 15 November 2019.
• A 15% reduction on the program fee is offered to IRE|BS Alumni Members with paid dues.
• Companies that sign a Corporate Agreement are eligible for a 15% off the tuition fee for Executive Education programs for a group of employees. Additional services and may also be available for a Partner Agreement.
• A 15% reduction on the program fee is offered exclusively to professionals RICS Members with paid dues.
• A 20% reduction on the program fee is offered to companies or institutions that register at least three participants for the program.
Note: discounts are not cumulative and are not compatible with other deductions.
The tuition fee does not cover costs for travel or accommodation. IREBS real estate academy is happy to support students in the organisation of their study trips abroad.
EMPIRE doesn’t close with a final test. There will be no certificate. The programme is designed to extend your personal skills und professional knowledge. It corresponds to 9-ECTS-Credits.
THE CONTEXT MODEL
MANAGEMENT EXCELLENCE IN REAL ESTATE
IE Business School, IRE|BS Real Estate Academy and ESSEC Business School, three top European Schools of Management with a strong focus and tradition on Real Estate Management Education and Research, will provide an extensive focus on the most up to date models and techniques in Real Estate.
The program allows participants to enter a network of professionals, investors and public authority representatives operating on different sides of real estate and to face each managerial issue from all professional points of view. In addition to class activities, participants will have the chance to attend social lunches, dinners and cocktails with keynote speakers to stimulate networking, experience sharing and discussion on speciﬁc managerial issues.
THE LEARNING MODEL
Together with some of the most experienced educators in Real Estate Management, faculty members of the three Schools of Management, the program has invited internationally acclaimed professors and industry experts.
INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVE VS LOCAL EXCELLENCE
Each module approaches key managerial issues and trends in real estate with an international perspective and a focus on local speciﬁcity: retail and logistics in Eltville, Germany, the Private Rented Sector (PRS) and Build-to-Rent Sector (BTR) in Spain, and managing innovation in finance in La Défense, Paris.
Interactive case-based sessions, intensive group work, a diary-based action learning project, role playing, site visits to main local operators and face-to-face sessions with top professionals from the business community will allow participants to ﬁnd real and concrete solutions to face the new challenges in real estate.
THE KNOWLEDGE MODEL
The program will focus on the future of real estate, analyzing the effects of economic trends on the real estate market. The program will equip participants with a deep understanding of macro trends impacting European Real Estate, expose them to cutting-edge innovation in Real Estate through case studies and site visits, and provide models for innovation and driving change in organizations. Each module will include a thematic focus on a key local issue.
THE RELATIONSHIP MODEL
A rigorous participant selection process, a high-caliber academic team and the social activities proposed to the class will give participants the chance to build new professional relationships and links with qualified peers. The professional network will be extended with participants of the past edition of the program who will be invited to the module in Paris.
Retail and Logistics in disruptive times
ELTVILLE: 13-15 FEBRUARY 2020
Coordinator: TOBIAS JUST, FRICS,
IRE|BS Real Estate Academy
THE POWER OF LONG-TERM TRENDS
- Welcome and Introduction to the Program
- German Macro and the Fear of Negative Interest Rates
- The Power of Long-Term Trends (Demographics and Urbanization)
- How to Rebuild Cities
- What can European Retailers Learn from China?
- Dinner and Wine Tasting at a Monastery
RETAIL AND LOGISTICS: TWO OF A KIND?
- Disrupting Real Estate: How to Foster Innovation?
- Site Visit in Frankfurt
- Working Session: How to Rescue Offline Shopping
- Keynote: Big Boxes Turning Small: DIY in the City by Managing Director, HORST
CITY OF THE FUTURE
- Smart Cities
- Logistics at the Core of the New City
- Presentation of Working Group Results
The private rented sector (PRS) and build-to-rent sector (BTR)
MADRID: 26-28 MARCH 2020
Coordinator: PEDRO ABELLA, FRICS,
Director, Real Estate Program, IE Business School
THE PRS AND BTR BUSINESS
- Welcome and Introduction to the Program
- Fundamentals of the Spanish Economy and Drivers for PRS
- PRS in Spain and PRS Companies
- Discussion and Site Visit: Madrid Nuevo Norte (MNN) and PRS
- Dinner with a Keynote Speaker: Humphrey White, Knight Frank. MD
LEGAL ASPECTS AND NEW TECH TOOLS FOR PRS
- Housing Act – Challenges and Rental Classes
- Immediate Future of PRS and Proptech
- Site Visits: Azora and Tech Tools CBRE
- Networking Dinner with IE Real Estate Club
DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF PRS
- Welcome Breakfast at IE Campus in Segovia
- PRS Development and Management in Spain
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up | Madrid Module
- Farewell Lunch
Managing innovation in Finance & the European real estate market
PARIS, 04-06 JUNE 2020
Coordinator: MICHEL BARONI, FRICS,
ESSEC Business School
INNOVATION IN THE EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
- Welcome Presentation
- Innovating Trends for the European Real Estate Investment Market in 2020
- Site visits in Paris: Trinity Tour and Fondation Lafayette
- Dinner with a Keynote Speaker
PAN-EUROPEAN INVESTMENT STRATEGY: REAL ESTATE FUND AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Project: Learning Diary
- Innovating and Implementing a Pan-European Investment Strategy in Real Estate Fund and Asset Management
- Case Study | Managing the Future: Asset management, the Take of Two Sites
- Working Group Presentations
- Cocktail with EMPIRE alumni
INNOVATION IN REAL ESTATE
- Diary-based Action Learning Project Presentations
- Summary, Review, and Conclusions
- Graduation Ceremony
- Managers and professionals with 10-15 years of experience in the real estate sector.
- Heads of fund management, investments or asset management of companies, institutions and consulting agencies involved in the development and management of real estate assets.
- Managers of real estate inside companies and independent company owners in real estate.
- Companies, institutions and public authorities interested in understanding the new frontiers of strategy, investment, advisory and management in real estate with an international and innovationoriented perspective.
MAARTEN VERMEULEN FRICS
Regional Managing Director
(Europe, Russia & Cis, Royal Institution Of Chartered Surveyors)
"From talking to our members we learn that internationalisation is high on the strategic agenda and as a result their employees need to be trained to meet the challenges of doing business cross-border. ESSEC Business School, IREBS and Bocconi, three reputable and leading European universities joined forces and offer an integrated programme, exactly filling this gap in the European property education market. We have no doubt that the programme will be successful and meets the requirements for the international property professional of tomorrow."
Head Of Real Estate Finance And Private Equity
(Simres Real Estate Sarl)
"The EMPIRE-program offers an expert view on trends and outlooks for the Real Estate markets of the 3 leading economies in Europe. I am looking forward to broadening my network and increasing my perspectives on these markets."